Price: $3 / 300 DA points for immobile pixels
- Price can increase based on character design. $5 / 500 DA points for animated pixels
- Price can increase based on character design. $6 / 600 DA points for SDV (Stardew Valley) Avatar icons
- Price can increase based on character design. Slots:
DA Point slots:
PayPal USD slots:
4. (Open) Headshots and Sketches:
Note:*** The above examples are just the thumbnail size,
these are actually bigger than portrayed. The thumbnail size
is to save space and keep the commission journal from
getting too long. Price: $2-$5 / 200-500 DA points Each
- Price can increase depending on character design and if you add a character. Slots:
DA point slots:
PayPal USD slots:
2. (Open) Fullbody or Painting aka Traditional to Digital Converted Art:Note***: These are the largest digital pieces I ever make and the longest so keep it in mind. The process starts with me sketching it on paper then I ink all the lines with different colored pens then scan it with a printer+scanner. I take a screenshot of the scanned image and sometimes have to do it a few times to make sure that the whole piece is fitted. Then I open the screenshot(s) in my art program then work around it making sure that any cut-offs are properly matched up. Once that part is done I complete the piece in the art program to what you see in the examples.
Price: $20-$35 / 2000-3500 DA points Each
- Price may increase depending on character design or if you add characters. (Up to 3 characters) Slots:
DA point / PayPal USD slots:
1. (Open)Note: I will accept either but will strongly prefer the payment to be PayPal USD for this commission type.Price info:
My prices depend on how long they take me to finish since none are from my color-in bases so every one of them are done on original lines. They also depend on how much people think my art is worth and then sometimes for situations like if I have to charge more to make ends meet or something like that. I am a self employed artist, crafter, and toy customizer and sometimes the things I customize or craft to sell aren't bought as often or is not enough for me to help get by which is why I have to turn to opening my art commissions earlier than anticipated.
More examples can be found in my gallery
. Do excuse art that use the same base, most of the ones like Viscet Happy Dancers were color in bases that I used to offer for commissions. Now I try to not reuse any bases that I've drawn or made for commission listing. Rules:
1. Do not haggle or complain about my prices please.
2. I will allow two orders per person unless you are buying the fullbody/painting commission which will count as 2 orders.
3. Please have the payment ready to send ASAP when I have the art done. I will not send you the art until I receive payment. If paying through PayPal please pay through the goods and services and click no address. Also include your DA name in the note and your order so I know where it's coming from.
4. Make sure that you are paying in USD if you are paying through PayPal.
5. If paying through DA points you can pay through the donation pool or through the direct method.
6. If you have questions feel free to ask me.
Angua on CS: